What's in the Box
- Zoom MS-60B MultiStomp Bass Pedal
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Zoom MS-60B Multistomp Bass Pedal combines power and flexibility of a multi-effects pedal and amp modeler in a single stompbox design. With 58 preloaded stompbox effects and amp models and an easy-to-use interface, the MS-60B offers a versatile functionality for guitar players.
- With the size and weight of a typical single stompbox, the MS-60B includes a thorough lineup of high-quality effects types. It features 52 stompbox effects and 6 amp models. Along with distortions, reverbs, modulations, choruses and other classic effects, its amp models simulate some of the most prized pieces of live and studio gear.
- Refined simple user interface features a LCD that shows the current effect in use, while the scrolling function allows you to easily view the flow of your effects chain.
- Allows you to utilize up to foureffects simultaneously, as well as arrange them in any combination. This gives you the ability to craft classic sounds, as well as lush, complex tones.
- From a single pedal, up to 58 effects can be created
- Front panel features three parameter knobs, which also function as buttons. These buttons can be used to open various menus, where you can then use the parameter knobs to tweak your effects settings to your liking. Remove and/or rearrange effect units, turn the Autosave function on and off, recall patches and more with ease and efficiency.
- ZFX-IV DSP processor can execute sophisticated algorithms using 32-bit floating-point calculations. A sigmoid curve clipper helps create the smoothly clipped waveform characteristics of tubes, providing the most realistic modeling sounds and richest harmonic components to date.
- Hold the footswitch down to activate the built-in chromatic tuner in an instant. Even on stage during a performance, all you need to do is move your foot to enable tuning. You can choose between a bypass mode that turns all the effects off and a mute mode that allows you to tune silently.
- Tap Tempo feature sets the tempo in real-time to the rhythm of a song as you play guitar. You can also use it to for delay times and modulation effect frequencies. 1
- You can program the patches which need to be recalled and the order in which they appear. For example, you could select three patches (A) Rock Bass, (B) Funky Slap, and (C) Bass Synth so that you can cycle through them each time you press the footswitch. You can create and save up to 50 original tones in this way.
- MS-60B includes 30 preset patches that can be used to get great guitar tones the moment you open the box. These patches offer a wide variety of guitar sounds that use famous stompbox/amp models and settings.
- Studio-level compressor and reverb effects are also built in to the MS-60B. The pedal's stereo output jacks allow you to use line connections for direct recording of its powerful guitar sounds.
- Using two AA alkaline batteries, you can operate the MS-60B for up to 7 hours continuously. From rehearsal to the main stage, you can use the MS-60B with confidence. Power the pedal via AC adapter (sold separately) or USB bus, if you want to use it longer without worrying about battery life.
- When connected to your computer and Zoom's website via USB, you can perform system firmware updates to keep the functions of your MS-60B up-to-date.
|Sampling Frequency:||44.1 kHz|
|Conversion:||A/D & D/A: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling|
|Signal Processing:||32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point|
|Frequency Response:||40 Hz to 20 kHz (+1 dB/-3 dB) (10 kOhms load)|
|Inputs:||2 x 1/4" phone jack|
Rated input level: -20 dBm
Input impedance: 1 MΩ
|Outputs:||2 x 1/4" phone jack|
Maximum output level: +5 dBm
Output load impedance 10 kΩ or higher
|Input Impedance:||1 MOhm|
|Outputs:||1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo jack (left/mono/headphones)|
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) mono jack (right)
1 x XLR (balanced)
|Power:||AC adapter: 9 VDC / Center negative / 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)|
Batteries: AA/LR6 battery x 2(sold separately)
Battery Life: 7 hours (with alkaline batteries)
USB: Bus power
|USB:||For firmware update|
|Dimensions (D x W x H):||3.0 x 2.3 x 5.1" (77.5 x 58.5 x 130.3 mm)|
|Weight:||12.3 oz (350.0 g) without batteries|