What's in the Box
- ZDM-1 large-diaphragm dynamic microphone
- Custom ZDM-1 windscreen
- Pivoting mic stand mount
- Threaded European mic stand adapter
A Vocal Mic for Podcasts, Music, & More
The Zoom ZDM-1 Dynamic Microphone delivers smooth, natural tone with built-in noise protection and impressive sound rejection for clear, focused, broadcast-quality recordings.
The ZDM-1 captures crystal-clear detail with tight bass and smooth high-end that enhance any voice.
Super Cardioid Polar Pattern
The super cardioid polar pattern captures sound sources clearly while rejecting unwanted sound from the sides for clean recordings with minimal background noise.
High SPL Handling
Built to withstand volumes up to 135 dB (somewhere between a jackhammer and a jet engine), the ZDM-1 enables you to record without worrying about clipping or distortion.
Keep Out Unwanted Sounds
ZDM-1’s capsule is isolated by an internal shock-absorbing mechanism that protects it from bumps, handling noise and ambient vibrations. A built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference caused by power lines, computer monitors, cell phones and other devices.
Built to Last
With a robust, all-metal body and grille, the ZDM-1 is designed to stand up to daily use in the studio or in the field.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic design captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- Super cardioid polar pattern provides focused pickup and excellent isolation
- High SPL handling ensures clean recordings every time
- Internal shockmount provides isolation from bumps and handling noise
- Built-in humbucking circuit rejects electromagnetic interference
- All metal body and grille stands up to daily use
- Includes pivoting mic stand mount and threaded adapter
|Frequency Response:||50-18,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity:||-54 dBV.Pa (2.0mV)|
|Output Impedance:||200 ?|
|Min. Load Impedance:||200 ?|
|Max. SPL:||135 dB|
|Dimensions:||150 mm (5.9 in) x 54 mm (2.12 in)|
|Weight:||.4 kg (.89 lbs)|