What's in the Box
- YoloLiv YoloBox Mini Ultra-Portable All-in-One Smart Live Streaming Encoder & Monitor
- 2 x USB Charger Cable
- Shoe Mount
- SIM Card Eject Pin
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Record and live stream production from virtually anywhere with the YoloBox Mini Ultra-Portable All-in-One Smart Live Streaming Encoder & Monitor from YoloLiv. The YoloBox Mini can simultaneously broadcast up to three video streams via Wi-Fi, RJ45 Ethernet, or 4G LTE with a separately available SIM card and subscription. The YoloBox Mini features a USB input, one HDMI input and one HDMI output for local viewing, both mic and line analog audio inputs, a Qualcomm 660 encoder/processor, and a 5.5" LCD touchscreen with 500 cd/m² brightness.
The YoloBox Mini is ideal for streaming from a single camera or when connected to a switcher's output, as it will not only encode and stream, but also add graphic overlays freeing you from needing a computer. Simply connect your video input to either HDMI or USB 2.0, then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included). It also features an HDMI output to display your stream locally on an optional HDMI display. The YoloBox Mini supports input resolutions ranging up to 1080p60 and can stream to YouTube, Twitch, and other streaming services via custom RTMP presets. You can record your stream directly in MP4 format to an optional SD card with up to 128GB capacity using the built-in SD card slot.
- Touch control without a computer
- 5.5" LCD with 500 cd/m² brightness
- Built-in simultaneous streaming to up to 3 destinations
- HDCP compliant
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, LTE 4G
- 1 x HDMI inputs, 1 x USB video input, 1 x SD card slot, 1 x HDMI output
- One USB Type-C charging input
- Mic and line audio input
- Ability to input PDF
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Import pictures/videos from SD card
- Records internally to an SD card up to 128GB
- Direct integration with YouTube/Facebook/RTMP(s)
- Supports up to 1080p60 video
The YoloBox Mini provides you with a touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as an encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards up to 128GB.
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card and data plan.
Major steaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and twitch as well as YoloLIV are supported.
RTMP protocols allow you to stream to custom RTMP destinations including YouTube.
960 x 540 to 1920 x 1080 Encoding
|IP Audio||AAC-LC: Encoding|
|Simultaneous Streams||3 Streams|
|Compatible Services||Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube Live|
|SIM Card Slots||1 x Nano SIM|
|Video Connectors||1 x HDMI Input
1 x HDMI Output
|Audio Connectors||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Analog Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Mono Analog Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Microphone Stereo Analog Output
|Other I/O||1 x RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Input/Output
1 x USB Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 Input
1 x USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 Input/Output
|Embedded Audio||HDMI/USB Type-C/Wireless: 2-Channel|
|Recording Media||1 x SD (Unspecified Type)|
|Recording Modes||1920 x 1080p up to 60 fps|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C|