The most versatile light modifier.
The 5-in-1 reflector kit is the fastest and most affordable way to achieve diffused or reflective light. Whether you are looking to soften harsh shadows that occur with natural sunlight or reflect light indoors from a studio light, this kit has every possible surface imaginable. The large 40" size can be used from individual headshots all the way to small groups while still being easily handheld.
Quickly and easily diffuse harsh light.
When harsh sunlight causes shadows on your subject, place the diffuser surface directly between the sun and the subject to diffuse this harsh light. The same concept can be done when using studio lighting indoors.
Add warm tones.
When shadows appear on one side of a subject's face and the subject has naturally pale skin, use a gold reflector to fill in unwanted shadows while adding warmth to skin tones.
Subtract or block unwanted light.
When lighting on a subject's face is too bright and cannot be adjusted, use a black reflector to subtract or pull light away from skin tones.
When contrast is desired to add "spark" to an image, use a silver reflector to add cool tones and specular highlights to your subject all while filling in unwanted shadows.
Fill in shadows with neutral color.
When reflective light needs to maintain neutral in color, use a white reflector. The result will be very soft and natural-looking. We recommend using a white reflector especially when indoors to keep color consistent.
Units collapse and fit easily inside the included travel case.
The 5-in-1 reflector quickly collapses into a third of its open size. The included travel case protects your reflector when traveling.
Riveted high-quality frames.
Reflector frames are double riveted to stand up to years of abuse.
A most-affordable assistant.
No need to hire an assistant to hold your reflector as the included light stand and reflector arm allow for mounting and exact positioning. The double ball joint design gives the ability to place a reflector or diffuser in virtually any angle or position.
Universal light stand.
Unlike most reflector kits, this kit has been upgraded with a heavy-duty 7.5' light stand which is ideal when working outdoors in windy conditions. For added stability, add a weight bag to your light stand.
Educational DVD that's easy to understand.
Photo Basics was the first product line to incorporate easy-to-understand education with a down-to-earth teaching approach making learning fun, fast and simple. This kit includes over 120 minutes of educational content on everything from using reflectors outside and indoors to the basics of studio lighting. Various chapters aimed at different skill levels allow you to learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home or studio.
What's in the Box:
- (1) x 1-Stop Diffusion Panel
- (1) x Slip Cover (Silver, White, Gold, Black)
- (1) x Reflector Holder
- (1) x 7.5' Light Stand
- (1) x Educational DVD
- One year warranty against manufacturer defect
- SKU: 304
- Warranty: One year against manufacturer defect
- Material: Please refer to individual kit components for details
- Care Instructions: Spot clean diffuser by hand with non-bleach laundry detergent. For reflective surface, WARNING! Applying any cleaner to this product may damage the laminated surface.
- Item width: 40.0" (101.6 cm)
- Packaging for reflector: Fabric Carry Case
- Kit weight: 11.5 lbs. (5.2 kg)
- Diameter of reflector in case: 15.0" (38.1 cm)
- Extended length of reflector holder: 4.8" (1.4 m)
- Collapsed length of arm: 3.0' (0.9 m)
- Length of light stand: 7.5' (2.0 m)
- Leg spread of light stand: 28.0" (71.1 cm)
- Collapsed length of light stand: 29.0" (73.7 cm)
- Collapsed width of light stand: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- DVD: 2 hours of extensive education
- Diffusion panel: 1-stop
- Zippered slip cover: reversible silver, gold, white and black
- Boxed width: 6.0" (15.2 cm)
- Boxed length: 33.0" (83.8 cm)
- Boxed depth: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
- Packaged Width: 7.0" (17.8 cm)
- Packaged Length: 20.0" (50.8 cm)
- Packaged Height: 38.0" (96.5 cm)
- Packaged Weight: 12.5 lbs. (5.7 kg)