Live Video Streaming Software for your PC
- vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilizes the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers. vMix also functions as live streaming software that allows you to publish your live productions directly to the Internet!
- vMix runs on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 platforms.
- vMix is a complete live video production software solution with features including LIVE mixing, switching, recording and LIVE streaming of SD, full HD and 4K video sources including cameras, video files, DVDs, images, Powerpoint and much much more.
All your inputs in one place
- Video Cameras - 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards. See Supported Hardware
- NDI - Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources. See
- Video Files - Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
- DVDs - With menu navigation
- Audio Files - MP3 and WAV
- Audio Devices - Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio
- Video and Audio PlayLists - Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
- Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Color and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
- Live stream to your favorite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
- Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
- vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
- Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
- Built In Virtual Sets - Or build your own
- Full Motion Zoom - Customizable camera position presets
- High Quality Chroma Key - Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
- Utilize screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
- Audio Capture support also available.
Built-In Title Templates
- Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
- Adjust Text, Font Size and Color and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
- Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
- Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
- Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
- Full four camera slow motion instance replay also available
Web Browser Input
- Display a website directly in vMix.
- Full use of mouse and the ability to scroll pages.
- Natively supports browser audio and HTML 5 video playback!
- No need for an additional computer just to bring in a browser, do it all through vMix!
Built-In Audio Mixer
- Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
- A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
- Fine tune every audio source with built in EQ, Compressor and Noise Gate effects
Live Video Effects
- Color Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
- All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit color space for optimal video quality.
- Combine multiple inputs together using the different "Multi View" presets or customize the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
Full NDI Capabilities
- vMix allows you to send and receive NDI sources to any other NDI compatible device.
- Use NDI to transmit your output, cameras, audio and graphics across your local network.
- Connect vMix to your favorite NDI program or device such as Caspar CG, NewBlue Titler, Adobe CC and many more.
4 Overlay Channels
- vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
- Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, iPhone, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface.
- Customizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
PTZ Camera Control
- Full control of PTZoptics cameras over the network
- Create camera position presets that can be recalled at the click of a button