If you need HD resolution and more camera inputs than the standard Basic software offers, step up to vMix Basic HD Live Production Software. Supporting resolutions up to 1920x1080 and four total inputs, vMix Basic HD offers a more streamlined feature set intended for customers that don't require advanced control functions and external hardware support. Program recording, live streaming, a fullscreen output, and an external output are supported.
Video Input Types
- Video Cameras: 4K, HD and SD capable, also supports webcams and capture cards
- NDI: Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources
- Video Files: Support for popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF
- DVD: Supports menu navigation
- Audio Files: Supports MP3 and WAV
- Audio Devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as soundcards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio
- Video and Audio Playlists: Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single input
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
- Live stream to your favorite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
- Record live in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV files
- Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Camera support for streaming out to third party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions are available with four customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
- Hardware acceleration
- Customizable virtual Sets with chroma Key
- Screen capture for desktop video sources
- Built-in title templates
- Web browser input
- Built-in audio mixer
- Live video effects including color correction, deinterlacing, and sharpening
- NDI integration
- Control via tablet or smart mobile device
- Free updates for one year
The Virtual Set feature provides the ability to integrate a chroma keyed live camera and other graphic elements into a real-time 3D rendered virtual set. This virtual set can then be smoothly zoomed and panned just like in a live television studio.
The included 6 Virtual Sets are royalty-free .xml files from Virtualset Works, designed for vMix Basic, HD, 4K, and Pro production software. They come in 2880 x 1620 (2.5K) resolution, slightly more than 1920 x 1080 to allow for virtual pans and zooms. They each include 16 angles and feature multiple layers that allow for complete customization of the design. Two images in each set can be replaced by your own videos/images.
6 Virtual Sets
Living room with an art gallery.
Major network news desk set with monitors spaced around the room.
Room with two lighting schemes and corresponding skyline.
City loft with furniture and a skyline.
News desk with stairs and side areas.
Talk show studio with space for a large number of chairs.