QuickLink TX Duo with vMix 4K Software.
The Quicklink TX Duo allows you to manage two simultaneous Skype calls to be processed as 2 SDI/NDI outputs. The TX Duo enables you to access 300 million Skype users for inclusion for remote interviews within live broadcasts, TV game shows, worship events or large managed corporate events.
- Manage up to 2 incoming Skype calls to 2 SDI outputs
- Two professional SD/HD SDI input/output
- Supports both I/O for NDI™
- Skype TX controller software with control console
- Ultra low delay: For instantaneous 2 way video/audio contributions
- Video and audio free from adverts
- Aspect ratio correction method: Scale your SDI input picture to your requested resolution
- Customisable tally or information graphic overlay back to return caller
- Screen sharing capability
- Auto-Answer function
- Embedded SDI audio
- Remote Management Ethernet Port for bare metal restore
- Colour Correction and HD Recording Function
- Free complimentary technical information via the Customer Portal
vMix is software that allows you to create professional quality productions on your own computer at a fraction of the cost. vMix gives you the power to add multiple cameras, videos, images, audio, web streams, Powerpoint, titles, virtual sets, chroma key, and much more to your production. You are then able to display, record and live stream your production all at the same time!
Vmix can be used in large scale multi-camera events or simple webcam one person productions. There is a once off payment to use vMix so you don't need to pay a yearly subscription fee. Once you pay for vMix you also get free Version upgrades for 12 months! After the 12 months you can pay a small upgrade fee to have the latest and greatest version of vMix.