What's in the Box
- Vaxis Atom 500 HDMI Wireless Video Transmission Kit
- ATOM 500 Transmitter
- ATOM 500 Receiver
- Shoe Mount
- Tilting Shoe Adapter
- USB Type-C Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
With the Atom 500 HDMI Wireless Video Transmission Kit from Vaxis you can transmit visually lossless, uncompressed video signals to the Vaxis receiver with zero latency. The transmitter sends a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 500' and it can also multicast via Wi-Fi to up to four mobile devices for monitoring.
The transmitter features one HDMI input and one HDMI loop output, and the receiver has two HDMI outputs. Together they support up to 1080p60 uncompressed video transmissions with less than 1 ms latency. The transmitter also supports multicast over Wi-Fi to up to four mobile iOS devices using the Vaxis Vision app for monitoring.
Each unit features a bright, clear OLED display and they have a cooling fan that can be turned on and off to prevent noise during your production. They can be powered using its USB Type-C connector with the included cable or by using a separately available L-series battery. The USB input can also be used to upgrade the firmware.
- Transmitter and receiver kit transmits up to 1080p wireless video up to 500' line of sight
- Transmit uncompressed video with low <1 ms latency
- Transmitter features one HDMI input and one HDMI loop output, and the receiver features two HDMI outputs
- Units are powered by either a USB Type-C power source or by using an L-series battery on its integrated plate
- Multicast support for transmitting video via Wi-Fi to up to four iOS devices running the Vaxis Vision app
- Adjustable cooling fan that can be turned on and off
- Bright OLED screen
- Lightweight metal housing; both units are the same size with integrated antennas