A stylish, lightweight body houses our improved, second-generation proprietary electronics. The pressure-sensitive 'throttle' control allows you to ease into zooms in either direction, hold a steady speed, or instantly accelerate into a 'crash' zoom. The Stealth is completely intuitive and smooth, requiring no setup, power, or operator skill. This unique miniature control offers unmatched convenience, value, and performance.
- Throttle provides variable-speed zoom control
- Dedicated “rocker style” focus button
- Low profile record/pause button
- Power On/Off button for toggling camera into or out of standby mode
- LED light indicates recording, low battery power, and tape
|Max Clamp Diameter||1.25"|
|Compatibility||Click to View LANC Controls/Camera Compatibility PDF
(NOTE: The VZRockLE is not recommended for the Canon XL2)
|Warranty||2 years parts/labor|
I own two of these "I use this Varizoom on my Cannon GL2 cameras for filming sport. They work great and withstand the hot and dusy weather elements in the desert of Arizona." Posted by Photo Man, Pheonix, AZ
"Our studio crew fight over the VZ controllers."