The VariZoom SnapCrane VZ-SNAPCRANE16-100 Ultimate kit is the extended configuration in the SnapCrane camera crane series with Pan & Tilt. It offers 16'6" vertical extension and comes with a MC100, tripod, dolly and case.
- The SnapCrane is a compact, modular crane design. It offers various configurations for specific applications.
- All Four Set-Ups
- This configuration allows the user to set-up in all four configurations.
- Utilizing specialty heavy-gauge tubing for the single-section legs and a solid baseplate machined from a block over 2.5" thick, the TC-100 is built to extreme standards of rigidity and durability. The stainless steel leveling feet offer up to 3" of adjustment, while the padded carrying case makes transport comfortable and safe.
- Accommodating heavy or light tripods with mid level spreaders, this platform is ideal for moving large setups over flat ground. Locking wheels keep your tripod immobile during the shoot. When you are finished filming, this dolly folds down into a compact size for easy transportation to your next location.
- The VZ-MC100 Pan and Tilt control system for all camcorders up to 20 lbs. VariZoom has created a brand new lightweight and extremely portable remote head, weighing only 8 lbs. The VZ-MC series pan and tilt heads allow for remarkably fast set-ups.
What's in the Box:
- Pan & Tilt System
- Hardware Kit
- Hard Case
- 2-Year Warranty Parts & Labor
|Construction||Steel and Aluminum|
|Payload Capacity||30 lbs
On Low Angle
|Counterbalance System||Round Weights
|Height Range||8-16.6' Vertical Movement|
|Tilt Drag||One Setting|
|Spring Loaded Counter Balance||One Setting|
|Tripod Attachment||Varizoom Specific|
|Head Attachment||Varizoom Specific|
|Head Arm Leveling||Manual|