The VariZoom SnapCrane12-100 Crane Kit is the standard configuration in the SnapCrane camera crane series with remote pan & tilt head. It offers 12' 6" vertical extension and comes with a VZ-MC100 motorized pan/tilt head, tripod, wheeled dolly and case.
- The SnapCrane is a compact, modular crane design designed for years of trouble-free use. Its combination of jib arm, dovetail joints, brake system, locking pins, and cables & couplings offer various configurations for specific applications.
- Utilizing specialty heavy-gauge tubing for the single-section legs and a solid baseplate machined from a block over 2.5" thick, the CT-100 is built to extreme standards of rigidity and durability. The stainless steel leveling feet offer up to 3" of adjustment, while the padded carrying case makes transport comfortable and safe.
- Accommodating heavy or light tripods with mid level spreaders, this platform is ideal for moving large setups over flat ground. Locking wheels keep your tripod immobile during the shoot. When you're finished filming, the dolly folds down into a compact size for easy transportation to your next location.
- VariZoom has created a lightweight and extremely portable remote head in the VZ-MC100. This motorized pan/tilt control system weighs only 8 lbs but supports all camcorders up to 20 lbs. Functioning as a kind of "robotic cameraman," the MC100 allows for remarkably fast set-ups and even more remarkable control.
What's in the Box:
- VZ-MC100 Pan and Tilt Control System
- VZ-TCR100 Aluminum Crane Tripod for SnapCrane
- VZ-D100 Heavy Duty Dolly for Jibs
- Crane Case
- Hardware Kit
- 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
|Construction||Steel and Aluminum|
|Payload Capacity||30 lbs
On Low Angle
|Counterbalance System||Round Weights (purchased separately)|
|Height Range||8' Vertical Movement
11' Distance from Tripod to Camera
13' 10" Overall Length
|Tilt Drag||One Setting|
|Spring Loaded Counter Balance||One Setting|
|Tripod Attachment||Varizoom specific|
|Head Attachment||Varizoom specific|
|Head Arm Leveling||Manual|