The Varizoom VZ-MC50 Pan and Tilt Head for camcorders up to 12 lbs. is a lightweight and extremely portable head, weighing only 8.25 lbs. The MC50 head mounts to nearly any jib or tripod and can be integrated into permanent AV systems in studios or churches.
Note! We recommend mounting the MC100 on a 100mm bowl-type tripod since it will fit snugly and enable you to thread the supplied bolt through the MC100 mounting plate and down through the bowl of the tripod. Using the supplied oversize washer and nut, you can securely bolt the MC100 onto the tripod bowl. VARIZOOM DOES NOT RECOMMEND MOUNTING THE MC100 ON ANY TRIPOD OTHER THAN A 100 mm BOWL TRIPOD.
- Matched with Remote Controls
- When used with a VariZoom remote focus and zoom controller the user will possess the most powerful acquisition tool with complete camera motion control.
- Quality Manufacturing
- Beautifully machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade, electronic components.
What's in the Box:
- Pan & Tilt Head
- Control Grip/Box with Jib Clamp
- 2 x Geared Motors
- AC/DC Adapter
- 2 x 20' Cables for Control
- Mounting Hardware
- Operation Manual
- Heavy Duty Hard Carrying Case
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
|Pan Range||0° to 360°|
|Control Connectors||Varizoom Specific|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||32 x 17.5 x 13" (81.2 x 44.5 x 33cm)|
|Load Capacity||12 lbs (5.4kg)|
|Weight||28 lbs (12.7kg)|