The VZ-MC100 Pan and Tilt control system for all camcorders up to 30 lbs. VariZoom has created a brand new lightweight and extremely portable remote head, weighing only 8 lb. The VZ-MC series pan and tilt heads allow for remarkably fast set-ups.
VariZoom has compacted all of the electronics necessary to drive the precision pan and tilt head into one small control housing, allowing for portability and versatility. Just mount the VZ-MC remote head on a tripod or jib plug into the supplied cord leading to the control handle power up your control handle by battery or with the supplied ac power supply and you're ready to go.
Note! We recommend mounting the MC100 on a 100mm bowl-type tripod since it will fit snugly and enable you to thread the supplied bolt through the MC100 mounting plate and down through the bowl of the tripod. Using the supplied oversize washer and nut, you can securely bolt the MC100 onto the tripod bowl. VARIZOOM DOES NOT RECOMMEND MOUNTING THE MC100 ON ANY TRIPOD OTHER THAN A 100 mm BOWL TRIPOD.
- When used with a VariZoom remote focus and zoom controller you will possess the most powerful acquisition tool. Imagine a complete camera control with smooth pan, tilt, zoom, and focus. It will increase your production values.
- Beautifully, machined parts with the highest standards of industrial grade, electronic components, VariZoom's machining electronics and quality control are second to none.
What's in the Box:
- Pan & Tilt Head
- Pan & Tilt Control Grip/Box
- 20 feet of Pan & Tilt Motor Cord
- 4-pin XLR Power Supply
- Waterproof, Heavy Duty Hard Carrying Case
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty