Teradek Cube 205
The new Cube 205, like the original, is a camera-top wireless HD video encoder that connects with HDMI cameras. The unit streams via an Ethernet port, or a single 3G/4G USB modem.
The new Cube 205 includes all of the same great features of the original Cube such as a compact aluminum chassis, comprehensive transport protocol support like RTP/RTSP/RTMP/MPEG-TS, and a variety of camera inputs. To bring Cube to the next level, Teradek has added a variety of important new features such as:
Cube’s new OLED enables users to rapidly change and review the settings of their unit in addition to providing real-time feedback for filenames, and recording status. No longer are computers or iPads needed for configuration; every feature is a simple click away.
Cube now comes with a headphone output for immediate audio monitoring.
Cube’s micro USB port will charge the new internal battery.
The new Cube also supports dozens of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), including UStream, Justin.tv, Livestream, Youtube Live, and many others.
The Teradek Cube 205 is an H.264 encoder that streams HD video over Ethernet and cellular. This unit does not include an internal battery or WiFi.
- Display: OLED
- Video Input: 1 x HDMI
- Supported Resolutions:
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/30
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- Video Codec:
- Compression algorithm: Baseline, Main and High Profile H.264
- Main and Baseline profiles
- Bit rate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
- Built-in video scaler and deinterlacer
- Video Streaming Support:
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
- RTMP (Adobe Flash streaming)
- HTTP live streaming
- Transport protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS
- Point to Point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or Multicast (UDP+IGMP)
- Audio compression: AAC-LC, MPEG layer 2
- Embedded audio input
- Analog line or mic in, adjustable gain
- Headphone output, adjustable volume
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- OLED LCD screen with joystick navigation buttons
- On/Off and Reset Switch
- Powered USB 2.0 host port
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
- USB Modem support (optional)
- 2-pin LEMO input
- USB charging
- Nominal power consumption: 3 W
- Nominal power consumption while charging: up to 10 W
- Auxiliary power input: 6-28 V DC
- Chassis: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.5 x 0.9" (6.35 x 8.9 x 2.2 cm)
- Weight: 8 oz (227 g)
- Package Weight: 1.6 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.6 x 6.5 x 4.0"