The Cube 155, like the original, is a camera-top wireless HD video encoder that connects with HD-SDI cameras. The unit streams via dual-band WiFi, an Ethernet port, or a single 3G/4G USB modem.
The Cube 155 includes all of the same great features of the original Cube such as a compact aluminum chassis, comprehensive transport protocol support like RTP/RTSP/RTMP/MPEG-TS, and a variety of camera inputs. To bring Cube to the next level, Teradek has added a variety of important new features such as:
Cube’s new OLED enables users to rapidly change and review the settings of their unit in addition to providing real-time feedback for filenames, recording status, and wireless connectivity. No longer are computers or iPads needed for configuration; every feature is a simple click away.
Cube’s built-in Li-ION battery will give users up to 2 hours of runtime, which allows for seamless battery swapping or quick broadcasts. The battery can also be charged from an AC adapter or even a suitable external battery such as an Anton Bauer.
MIMO Access Point
The new MIMO access point feature greatly improves wireless performance and enables special features such as wireless camera control for devices without a WiFi capability built in, and ensures improved connectivity from an iPad or Android tablets.
Cube now comes with a headphone output for immediate audio monitoring.
The micro SD slot enables Cube to save on-board proxy recordings in real time. The recorded files (.mov or .mp4) are automatically synced with your proxy server over WiFi or cellular connections.
Cube’s micro USB port will charge the new internal battery.
The new Cube also supports dozens of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), including UStream, Justin.tv, Livestream, Youtube Live, and many others.
- HD-SDI, SD-SDI: BNC
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/30
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- Compression Algorithm: Baseline, Main and High Profile H.264
- Main and Baseline profiles
- Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 10 Mbps
- Built in Video Scaler and Deinterlacer
VIDEO STREAMING SUPPORT
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
- Transport Protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS**
- RTMP (Adobe Flash Streaming)
- HTTP Live Steaming
- Point to Point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or Multicast (UDP+IGMP)**
- Audio Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2
- Embedded Audio Input
- Analog Line or Mic in, adjustable gain
- Headphone output, adjustable volume
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 3.5"D x .9"H
- Weight: 8oz
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- OLED LCD Display with joystick Navigation buttons
- On/Off and Reset Switch
- Micro SD
- Powered USB 2.0 host port
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
- WiFi: Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n MiMO
- USB Modem support**
- 2 Pin Lemo Power input
- Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- USB Charging
- Nominal Power Consumption: 3W
- Nominal Power Consumption while Charging : up to 10W
- Auxiliary Power Input: 6-28V DC
*Currently supporting RED One, RED Epic, Arri Alexa and select Sony and Canon cameras. Please contact Teradek Support. to confirm support for your camera first.
The Teradek Cube 155 is an H.264 encoder that transmits HD video over a/b/g/n WiFi, Ethernet, and cellular.
- Video Input: HD-SDI
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n MIMO
- Video Output: None
- Mount: Hot Shoe Mount
- Display: OLED Display
- Battery: LiON Battery
- Power Input: 2 Pin Lemo Power
- Power Output: None
- Storage: microSD
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
- USB: USB 2.0 host port
- Audio: Analog Line or Mic in,Headphone output