What's in the Box
- SWITCHPOD Switchpod DSLR/Smartphone Handheld Stabilized Tripod
- SwitchPod Aluminum Ball Head (Black)
- SwitchPod 1 Year Limited Warranty
Weighing in at only 11 oz, the aluminum Switchpod tripod from STUDIO JIGWATT provides a lightweight, tabletop tripod and handheld solution for your DSLR, smartphone, or small camera. Its quick-switch design allows you to change from tripod to handheld and back in no time with its swiveling leg style, and it uses magnets to connect the legs together.
The legs feature built-in finger grooves to provide comfort when handholding, and they have large slots which keep it light, help its stability, and make it easy to strap onto a bag or carabiner for transport. The bottom of each leg features non-slip padding to keep the tripod stable and to protect surfaces.
The Switchpod features a 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw to connect your camera directly or a tripod head with a 1/4"-20 mounting thread. The camera mount also features a soft, circular pad to protect your equipment. The legs feature two 1/4"-20 threads, so you can mount a monitor, microphone, light, or other accessories. The tripod has been tested with up to a 100 lb load, so it can handle your camera as well as its included accessories.
- Tabletop-style tripod for DSLR, smartphone, or small cameras
- Switches quickly into handheld mode and legs hold together with magnets
- Slots in legs for handholding or clipping to a bag for transport; finger grooves for comfort when handholding
- 1/4"-20 camera or tripod head mounting screw and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads on the legs
- Padding on feet for non-slip stability, as well as padded camera mount to protect your camera
- Durable aluminum construction with tested load capacity up to 100 lb
The Switchpod Aluminum Ball Head fits perfectly on top of the SwitchPod. Made of aluminum, it is lightweight, strong, and easy to use.
Switchpod Ball Head Features:
- 90 degree portrait tilt
- 1/4-20 screw on top
- 1/4-20 thread mount on bottom
- Circle pad to protect base of camera