Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Production Case for 302, 7-Series and MixPre
The CS-3 is a high-quality production case for Sound Devices' 302, 722/744T, or MixPre-D field production products. Designed and built for Sound Devices by Camrade, the CS-3 has a mixer/recorder compartment plus room for wireless transmitters or receivers in its attached front compartment. It also includes an internal pocket that can accommodate NP-type batteries. The CS-3 can be used over the shoulder with the included leather shoulder strap or attached to a Sound Devices CS-4W for larger production applications.
- User Guide (384k)
- Padded, durable nylon with internal reinforcements for shock resistance, durability, and temperature insulation
- Properly balanced with or without an NP-type battery
- Mixer compartment can hold Sound Devices 302, 722/744T, or MixPre-D
- Front compartment can hold wireless transmitters, receivers, or accessories
- Battery compartment holds an NP-type battery below the unit.
- Side exit cable runs with hook and loop closures
- Access to control surfaces of a MixPre-D or HX-3
- Comfortable, adjustable length, padded leather strap
- Loop mounts for attaching third-party wireless cases or to combine with Sound Devices CS4W
- Windowed cover with access to the front panel for viewing of audio levels with cover in place
- Cover can be rolled back and held with hook and loop fastener