We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
DVeStore does not pay import fees for international shipments.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You can view the UPS Shipping Map below to estimate delivery time for your UPS Ground package. (Click to enlarge)
Click to enlarge
At DveStore we work diligently to protect the safety and security of our customers and our assets.
All orders are at our discretion to be checked for fraudulent activity on varying levels of research. If we are unable to verify your payment through the information you have provided, we will communicate what is needed for us to move forward with the order process. Additional information, including but not limited to, a photo ID, passport and/or payment details may be requested. Orders processed with Paypal secure payment system will never be asked for credit card information. Should you choose to check out with Paypal, we ask that you reference or use the email address which your Paypal account is linked to.
DveStore’s integrity to communicate with our customers holds true in our payment processing procedures. Questions or concerns are always welcomed.
DVE Store Returns
Is there a problem with your order?
If there are any problems with your order, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Customer Service Reps at (360) 653-7063 during office hours for immediate solutions. Our extraordinary team will provide you with exceptional service and it is their mission to go above and beyond to fix your problem and make you happy.
My product is defective, what do I do?
For products that are defective or not working properly, please contact one of our Technical Support Reps at (360) 653-7063 during office hours or email us at email@example.com so we can help troubleshoot the issue. If your product is deemed defective and within our 30-day return policy, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a pre-paid return label. Once we receive the unit back, we will send you a replacement unit. If the defect has taken place outside of the 30-day window, please contact the product manufacturer for support.
Hassle-Free 30-Day Return Policy
Here at DVE Store, your satisfaction matters to us and all eligible products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee (See Nonreturnable Items Below). If you are not satisfied for any reason and are within 30 days of the purchase date, you may return the product for a refund of the purchase price (less any shipping charges), an in-house credit, or an exchange for a similar product. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund or credit.
How do I return my product?
To return an item, please contact one of our Customer Service Reps at (360) 653-7063 during office hours or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may supply you with an RMA number. Returns that do not have a return authorization number may be refused by our warehouse and shipped back. To ensure that your return is processed as smoothly as possible, please follow these guidelines:
- Please ship the item back with the RMA # written on the outside of the package NOT on the product box itself.
- Please do not write on or place stickers/labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Items must be returned in new and unused condition, including all accessories, packaging materials, manuals, warranty cards, etc. Items received that are not in this condition will be subject to a 15% restocking fee or $10, whichever is greater.
- Please use a shipping service that provides a tracking number, e.g. UPS, Fedex, etc. DVE Store is not responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Reflecmedia products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Please do not use packing peanuts. Opt for materials such as air bubbles and other shipping constituents.
- Remember: If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund or credit.
Our return address is as follows:
DVE Store, Inc
2727 W. Marine View Dr.
Everett, WA 98201
Once we have received your return, our team will work to process your refund or exchange as quickly as possible. Please allow 1-3 business days for any refunds to be applied by the issuer of your credit card. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Service team for support.
The following items cannot be returned once they have been opened:
- Software, Software Downloads, Product Keys
- Special Orders or any item indicated on our site as nonreturnable
- Hard drives e.g. HDD or SSD
- Consumables e.g. Tape, Batteries, Bulbs
- Discontinued or Used products
- Memory Cards