What's in the Box
- Cage for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- 2 x 15mm Rods (18", Pair)
- Quick Handle + Rod Block
- Mini Composite Shoulder Pad
- Rod Block
- Camera Screw Knob (1/4"-20)
- Back Pad
- Top Handle with Push Button
- 15mm LW Quick Release Rod Base System
The Shoulder Mount Kit from SHAPE features a CNC machined aluminum cage with 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the top and bottom to secure the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K camera. This mount includes a top handle with a push button, a 15mm LW quick release rod base system, two 18" 15mm rods, a pair of quick handles with a push button, a shoulder mount, and a back pad.
Cage for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The Camera Cage for Blackmagic Cinema Camera 4K from SHAPE provides a formfitting base for attaching accessories, handles, or grips to your BMCC 4K. Accessory mounting options include one cold shoe and multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and ARRI anti-twist threads.
Constructed from lightweight yet sturdy CNC-machined aluminum, the cage includes a left-side clamp to prevent your HDMI cable from accidentally disconnecting. A padded hand strap adds comfort when grasping the right side of the camera. All controls, ports, and slots remain accessible when the cage is mounted to your Blackmagic Cinema Camera 4K.
- Formfitting CNC-machined aluminum cage
- Maintains access to all camera controls, ports, and slots
- Multiple 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and ARRI anti-twist mounting threads, one cold shoe mount
- HDMI cable clamp prevents accidental cable disconnection
- Padded hand strap for grasping camera on right side
15mm Rods (18", Pair)
These Shape's 15mm Rods are a pair of 18" long rods that fit studio and LWS 15mm rod clamps, allowing you to use available rod mounted accessories. This pair of rods are approximately 18" long and machined from hollow aluminum tubes. The rods feature chamfered ends that make it easier to insert into available 15mm rod clamps.
- Pair of aluminum support rods for 15mm rod clamps.
- 18" long rods with chamfered ends that guide the rod into an available rod clamp, even if the rod isn't perfectly aligned or is at a slight angle to the rod clamp.
Quick Handle + Rod Block
The Shape Quick Handle + Rod Block is a professional video stabilization accessory with 2 camera handles, each providing an individual rotation angle of 360°. You can attach the handle to the camera platform using a simple screw knob. A simple push button located at the articulation allows easy attachment and removal.
Combined with the anodized aluminum Rod Block, the Quick Handle offers composite camera support for all 15mm rods. You can achieve precise positioning by sliding the Quick Handle along the rods and tightening the small red knob located on the Rod Block. With 2 screw-threaded holes, the Rod Block provides for attachment of components such as the Quick Handle.
- Provides professional video stabilization with 2 handles
- Each handle offers 360° individual rotation
- Offers easy attachment/removal
- Composed of anodized aluminum
- Offers composite camera support for all 15mm rods
- Provides precise positioning of the Quick Handle along the rods via the tightening of the small red knob
- With 2 screw-threaded holes, the Rod Block provides for attachment of components
Mini Composite Shoulder Pad
The SHAPE Mini Composite Shoulder Pad is a comfort-padded and comfort-shaped shoulder pad for the back of your camera rig. Outfitted with a 15mm-mount SHAPE Rod Block, the pad attaches right onto a pair of 15mm rods, slides into the best position on them, and tightens in place by a quality lever. It also has a black Screw Knob under which you can add a SHAPE Counter Weight or a SHAPE Back Pad, both optional and both back-supported accessories that work as extensions of the shoulder pad. The Screw Knob's screw is a 1/4"-20 screw. If you remove the Screw Knob, you'll have yourself a 1/4"-20 screw-hole to add various 1/4"-20-mount accessories into.
The Back Pad from SHAPE is a standard rig component included with most SHAPE camera rigs. Its design features a powder coated anodized aluminum plate and arm which are attached to a thick padding on the side facing the user. The pad is easy to both attach and remove from your rig, and it supports the SHAPE BOX attachment. Additionally, the pad's position can be adjusted to the user's preference – up to 2" vertically and 360° horizontally.
Compatible Support Series