Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Sennheiser MKH-8040 Cardioid Condenser Mic
The Sennheiser MKH-8040 Cardioid Microphone is a professional low-profile condenser for capturing vocals, instruments and ambiance in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The modular design consists of the MKHC-8040 cardioid capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
The cardioid capsule minimizes feedback and off-axis audio. The symmetrical transducer with two back-plates yields extremely low distortion. The wide frequency response provides exceptional detail and transparency. With its pristine audio quality and compact design the MKH-8040 is ideal for almost any application.
- Cardioid Pickup
- The cardioid polar pattern yields a generous pickup area while minimizing off-axis noise and feedback.
- Modular Design
- The modular design consists of the MKHC-8040 cardioid capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
- Symmetrical Transducer
- The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion.
- Wide Frequency Response
- A wide frequency response of 30Hz to 50kHz ensures accurate reproduction of instruments, ambiance, vocals, etc.
What's in the Box?
What's in the Box:
- MKHC-8040 Cardioid Capsule
- MZX-8000 XLR Module
- MZQ 8000 Microphone Clip
- MZW 8000 Windshield
- Aluminum Transport Case
- 2 Year Warranty
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 50kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||142dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||48V +/- 4V|
|Output Impedance||Nominal: 25 Ohm
Min. Terminating: 1000 Ohm
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||1.61 x 0.74" (41 x 19mm)|
|Weight||.88 ozs - 1.93 ozs with XLR Module (25 g - 55 g with XLR Module)|