Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
The Sennheiser MKH-8020 Omnidirectional Microphoneis a professional low-profile condenser intended for crucial ambiance or close-microphone recording. The modular design consists of the MKHC-8020 omnidirectional capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion. The wide frequency response provides exceptional detail and transparency. With its pristine audio quality and compact design the MKH-8020 is ideal for orchestral recordings, instrument capturing, stereo recordings, etc.
- Omnidirectional Pickup
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup pattern at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern is ideal for use as a "mid" microphone in M/S stereo recording.
- Modular Design
- The modular design consists of the MKHC-8020 omnidirectional capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
- Symmetrical Transducer
- The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion.
- Wide Frequency Response
- A wide frequency response of 10Hz to 60kHz ensures accurate reproduction of instruments, ambiance, vocals, etc.
What's in the Box:
- MKHC-8020 Omnidirectional Capsule
- MZX-8000 XLR Module
- MZQ 8000 Microphone Clip
- MZW 8000 Windshield
- Aluminum Transport Case
- 2 Year Warranty
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 60kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||138dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||48V +/- 4V|
|Output Impedance||Nominal: 25 Ohm
Min. Terminating: 1000 Ohm
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||1.61 x 0.74" (41 x 19mm)|
|Weight||.88 oz - 1.93 oz with XLR Module (25 g - 55 g with XLR Module)|