What's in the Box
- 1 X EW-DX EM 4 DANTE four-channel receiver
- 2 X Rod Antennas
- 1 X Power Cable
- 4 X Rubber Feet
The Sennheiser EW-DX EM 4 DANTE Four-Channel Digital Rackmount Receiver with Dante (Q1-9) is a 4-channel digital wireless receiver with Dante networking capabilities and internal PSU housed in an all-metal 1U rackspace chassis for use with Evolution Wireless Digital handheld and bodypack transmitters. Easy-to-use receiver with fast and intuitive interface and intelligent switching diversity engineered to meet the needs of demanding professionals working in business and educational settings, houses of worship, or on stage.
This version operates on the Q1-9 audio link frequency range: 470 to 550 MHz.
Bluetooth capabilities allow you to remotely sync components and change settings from your phone using the Smart Assist app, while Sennheiser's Control Cockpit and Wireless Systems Manager software provide computer-based control for more extensive networked setups. The wide 87 MHz tuning range, intelligent switching diversity, auto-scan, equidistant tuning grid, and Link Density mode work to provide rock-solid wireless performance and massive channel counts, even in challenging RF environments.
- 4-channel full-rack (19") with internal PSU and with Dante
- The EW-DX EM4 DANTE operates in the UHF band, far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band
- The UHF transmission greatly enhances range (up to 330') and the wide 87 MHz bandwidth gives you the ability to find a clean channel from 3480 available frequencies
- Easy-to-use receiver with fast and intuitive interface and intelligent switching diversity
- Advanced Control from Your Computer, Phone or Tablet + Dante Audio Networking
- Half-rack (9,5")
- 88 MHz switching bandwidth
- Equidistant Channel Spacing: 146 channels in Standard Mode
- 293 channels in Link Density Mode
- Antenna power and loop through up to 16 channels (4 x EM 4)
- Secure AES 256 encryption
- Network enabled for control with Sennheiser Control Cockpit media control system through a number of 3rd party modules
- Flexible network mode from single cable to a full redundancy
- Clear and easy focused user interface with OLED display
- Ethernet connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- All-metal housing