What's in the Box
- Saramonic UwMic9 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (514 to 596 MHz)
- Saramonic Dual-Channel Receiver for UWMic9 System
- Saramonic TX9 96-Channel Digital UHF Wireless Bodypack Transmitter with Lavalier Mic (514 to 596 MHz)
- Shoemount Adapter
- Mic Clip
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Coiled Locking Output Cable
- 3.5mm to XLR-M Locking Output Cable
- 2 x Belt Clips
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Saramonic SR-C6 Watertight Dustproof Carry-On Case
The Saramonic UwMic9 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System provides vloggers, mobile journalists, and content creators with a quality-sounding, easy-to-use, flexible UHF system that packs a set of sophisticated features into a cost-effective solution.
Built for the rough-and-tumble world of production, the lightweight, all-metal components include a bodypack transmitter with a lavalier mic along with a two-channel receiver that's ready to plug into your DSLR/mirrorless camera, recorder, or smartphone (with a cable available separately).
The receiver's two-channel capability allows you to expand your system in the future with an additional transmitter and microphone (available separately) for 2-person interviews—with no additional receiver necessary.
Simple to operate with minimal setup, the UwMic9 lets you capture clear and natural speech for projects ranging from YouTube vlogs and wedding videos to corporate spots and interviews.
The Saramonic SR-C6 is a carry-case with a watertight and dustproof gasket seal. It's IP67-rated, so you can submerge it in water up to a point. Cubed and diced foam lines the interior. The case is impact-proof, and utilizes a trigger-release latch system for its cushion-grip handle. Use this case with compatible Saramonic wireless equipment, such as a microphone, an audio mixer, and a recorder. The case is relatively lightweight at 1.4 lb.