What's in the Box
- 1 x Shotgun microphone with integrated shockmount
- 1 x Fitted double-thickness foam windscreen
- 1 x Short coiled 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS to 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS output cable with gold-plated right-angle connectors
- 1 x Short coiled 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRS to 1/8“ (3.5 mm) TRRS output cable with gold-plated connector for mobile devices
- 1 x Warranty card
*** OPEN BOX ITEM ***
The Saramonic CamMic+ is a lightweight yet durably built, AA-battery powered shotgun microphone that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, mirrorless, video cameras and mobile devices. Its directional pickup pattern excels at capturing sounds in front of the mic, while rejecting sounds to the sides and rear. It’s a premium quality microphone with impressively quality construction at an affordable price that’s incredibly easy to use, and it can be used with a wide variety of cameras and mobile devices.
A stand out feature of the CamMic+ design is the unique microphone shockmount. The wiry shockmounts on some competing microphones are flimsy and prone to bending, this can cause some unwanted audio issues and change the way the microphone picks up sound. The integrated shockmount of CamMic+ is robust and features a sleek, sweeping and stable design.
- Provides clear, broadcast-quality sound to DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras or Smartphones and Tablets
- AA Battery-powered for cameras that lack plug-in-power or to save camera battery life
- Easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation. Includes two output cables: one for cameras, one for mobile devices
- Sleek camera-mountable design that is lightweight and compact, yet features an impressively solid construction
- Double thickness windscreen and low-cut filter improves intelligibility of dialog in any situation