What's in the Box
- Sanken CS-M1 Supercardioid Short Shotgun Microphone
- Vinyl Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Sanken CS-M1 is a compact and rugged supercardioid short shotgun microphone designed to deliver clear close and distant audio capture for boom operators, videographers, and audio engineers in film, television, and video production as well as ENG and music recording applications. Its short 4" length and low 1.9 oz weight make it ideal for mounting on your DSLR or boompole. The supercardioid/lobar polar pattern yields precise directionality and low coloration at the off-axis sections of the capsule. An integrated RFI shield yields enhanced rejection of radio-frequency interference.
The electret condenser element is powered via 48V phantom power and produces a frequency response of 100 Hz to 18 kHz. An XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps. Plosives and wind noise can be reduced by attaching the supplied windscreen. The CS-M1 ships with a vinyl case for safe and convenient transport.
- Ideal for mounting on your DSLR or boompole
- Compact 4" body length doesn't interfere with your camera lens
- Weighing less than 2 ounces, it won't weigh down your camera
- Supercardioid/lobar polar pattern yields sharp directivity
- Advanced RFI rejection
- 100 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response naturally attenuates commonly problematic low frequencies
- Included windscreen reduces plosives and wind noise