*** Item is USED and in VERY GOOD condition! ***
This Roland V-02HD Multi-Format Video Mixer is a portable HD switcher small enough to fit in your gear bag. It can be mounted onto a standard tripod, so it doesn't require a rack arrangement to use it on location. Its compact size and lightweight design makes it well suited for use on mobile video productions. Switching is accomplished on the unit via T-bar, "take" button, or an optional foot pedal.
Although small in size, the V-02HD is loaded with features. The inputs and both the program and preview outputs feature discrete scalers. The V-02HD seamlessly switches between two HDMI sources and features the T-bar for smooth transitions, a graphics select knob, effects select, effects control, and a menu button. The switcher powers from an included AC power supply.
- The V-02HD is a single unit that incorporates a simple switcher, high-quality scaler, input expander, audio solution, and inline video effects/compositor.
- The V-02HD takes the HDMI output from two cameras and seamlessly switches to a connected recorder or live streaming encoder. You can switch between cameras using the dedicated controls.
- Audio from both cameras and external sources can be mixed together within the V-02HD and monitored through a dedicated headphone output.
- The switched output is embedded in real time and output over HDMI for reliable recording or live streaming.
- A preview output enables you to view the menu without the overlay appearing on the program output.
- The switcher operates with 10-bit 4:4:4 processing.
- Integrated scalers enable the mixing of different formats, such as HD to SD and computer resolutions.
- You can embed and de-embed audio, both analog and digital.
- The V-02HD has built-in three-band EQ and dynamics.
- Transition: Cut, mix (dissolve), wipe (9 types)
- Composition: PiP (square, circle, diamond), key (luminance key, chroma key)
- Visual effects: mosaic, wave, RGB replace, colorpass, negative, colorize, posterize, silhouette, emboss, find edge, monocolor, hue offset, saturation offset, value offset
- Others: Flip horizontal, flip vertical, still image capture, still image playback, output fade (audio/video: white or black), test pattern output
- High-pass filter
- Noise gate
- Multiband compressor
- Test tone output
- Preset memory (8 types)
- Panel lock function
- EDID emulator
- Auto scan
- Auto input detect