What's in the Box [RODE Wireless GO]
- Rode Wireless GO Compact Wireless Microphone System (2.4 GHz)
- 2 x Fur Windshields
- Storage Pouch
- Rode SC2 Right-Angle 3.5mm TRS Coiled Patch Cable
- USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 2 Years upon Registration
What's in the Box [RODE Lavalier Microphone]
- RODE Lavalier Lapel Microphone
- RODE MINIFUR-LAV Artificial Fur Wind Shield
- RODE LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- RODE WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Shielded Detachable Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Anti-Trauma Storage Case
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
Confidently jump into the world of wireless audio with the Rode Wireless GO, an incredibly compact wireless microphone system offering secure 2.4 GHz transmission and easy operability for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers of any experience level. The system is ready to go at the press of a button; you can focus on getting the shot knowing that the Wireless GO is delivering broadcast-quality audio at a range of up to 230 feet. There are no menus and no finicky dials, just simple power-on-and-go functionality, and a bright, informative LCD screen showing you what you need to see.
The Wireless GO is a complete system comprised of a miniature clip-on transmitter with a built-in, broadcast-grade omnidirectional microphone capsule, a miniature clip-on receiver, a 3.5mm receiver-to-camera cable, a USB charging cable, two furry windshields, and a storage pouch—everything you need to get up and running in the field. Clip the transmitter onto your subject's clothing or belt, clip the receiver near your recording device, then connect the receiver's output to your recorder's input; whether you use the transmitter's integrated mic or hook up your own lavalier, you're assured to achieve clear, crisp, intelligible audio.
Out of the Box, Onto the Set
- Designed with stunning simplicity and efficiency in mind, the Rode Wireless GO offers near-instantaneous functionality out of the box for your next news shoot, video project, or interview. Power up, press a button to pair, then GO!
- Mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers will appreciate the Wireless GO's pocket- and bag-friendly portability. With the transmitter and receiver each weighing just one ounce and measuring approximately 1.7 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches, the subject and camera operator will forget they're even there!
- Clip the miniature transmitter to clothing, attach it to a belt, or slide it in a pocket; use it as a lavalier mic (no need for a separate transmitter), or operate it as a traditional bodypack transmitter with your preferred external lav mic (available separately).
- Thanks to the receiver's minute form factor and integrated clip, it provides the flexibility to be easily mounted on a camera, in a sound bag, or to a mobile device. Its bright, high-contrast display shows battery status for the receiver and transmitter, audio level, signal strength, and more.
No External Mic? No Problem!
- Equipped with a pre-polarized omnidirectional lavalier built into the transmitter's compact housing, the Wireless GO delivers broadcast-quality audio without demanding an external microphone.
- The internal capsule's omnidirectional polar pattern ensures reliable audio pickup even if mic placement is less than ideal, and the 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range naturally attenuates sub-bass tones such as rumble and boominess; your subject's voice will be captured with clarity, intelligibility, and consistency.
Grab a Mic and Go
- Already have a top-of-the-line external lav? The transmitter packs in a 3.5mm TRS input with plug-in power, so you can connect most 3.5mm jack–equipped lavalier microphones and still enjoy the convenience of the Wireless GO.
- The 3.5mm TRS external mic input passes wideband audio from 20 Hz to 20 kHz along to the internal mic preamp, which provides robust dynamic range and requires no manipulation of settings or parameters.
RODE Lavalier Microphone Description:
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier's low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RØDE Lavalier lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by RØDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.