This is for a USED item. It has been tested and is in good condition, customer return.
The VideoMic Pro from Rode packs the audio quality and features of the popular VideoMic into an ultra compact and lightweight design that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders. The microphone has a broadcast-quality condenser capsule with a supercardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear. An integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear.
On the rear of the mic, you'll find a 3-way level control that offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes. There is also a 2-step high pass filter with 0 and 80Hz settings, letting you minimize the impact of low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar distractions. The mic has a standard camera shoe and a 3/8" threaded mount for easy attachment to cameras and boom poles. The 3.5mm plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices. The VideoMic Pro operates for up to 70 hours on a single 9V battery, allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Ultra compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders
- Condenser Capsule
- The broadcast-quality condenser capsule has a supercardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear
- Integrated Shockmount and Windscreen
- The integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear
- 3-Way Level Control
- The 3-way level control offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes, letting you set the perfect level regardless of what device the mic is connected to
- High Pass Filter
- The power/HPF switch lets you turn the mic off, set it for a flat frequency response, or engage the 80Hz high pass filter. The filter minimizes the impact of low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar distractions
- Versatile Mounting
- The integrated camera shoe and 3/8" threaded mount offer easy attachment to cameras and boom poles
- Standard Plug
- The 3.5mm plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices
- Long Battery Life
- The VideoMic Pro operates for up to 70 hours on a single 9V battery (Not included), allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements
What comes with this Kit?
- Rode Videomic Pro
- 6' Boom Microphone Stand
- 25' Extension Cable
- Thread Adapter
|Transducer||Line Gradient Condenser|
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Output Level||-10dB, 0dB, +20dB (Selectable)|
|Max Input Sound Level (SPL)||134dB|
|Battery Type/Life||1 x 9V Battery, Up to 70 Hours of Operation|
|Output Impedance||200 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80Hz High Pass Filter|
|Dimensions (HxWxL)||3.74 x 1.69 x 6" (95 x 43 x 150mm)|
|Weight||3 oz (86g)|
The following pertains to our listing terms and conditions. Please read so there is no surprises as to the total cost of your item or any of our polices:
Q. Do you sell to international buyers?
A. Yes, every item in our eBay store is available for international shipping. The costs of this are input in each auction, and are a flat fee to ship anywhere worldwide.
Q. What kind of warranty or protection is offered?
A. DVeStore has 14 day return policy on new items, no returns on open-box or used items. If item is new in original packaging, it can be returned for a full refund (less shipping) within this time period. If original packaging is destroyed, or item has been used, refund is subject to a 15% restocking fee. All new items sold come with any manufacturer warranties applicable.
Q. What happens if the product(s) arrives with shipping damage?
A. DVeStore takes great care in packaging the items we ship. However, in the unlikely event that shipping damage does occur, you will not be held financially responsible. The item will be refunded, replaced, or repaired at our discretion. Regardless of whether the shipping company eventually pays us or not on the insurance claim, we value your business and will make sure you get your item, or your money back in this unlikely event. We ask that you save all the original packaging. You will be shipped a replacement as soon as we learn of the problem, and we will include a return label for shipment of the defective or broken item.
Q. What forms of payment are accepted?
A. DveStore accepts Paypal and major credit cards for all purchases.
Q. How much is domestic shipping?
A. Domestic shipping is free on many auctions, but if there is a shipping cost, it is indicated within the auction.
Q. Are all items new?
A. All of our auctions are for new items unless otherwise specified by “Open Box” or “Used”. Not all “Open Box” items have been used, this simply indicates either the box has been opened or the packaging has been slightly damaged.
Q. Who is responsible for customs/duties/SVAT?
A. The customer is responsible for all import fees, including the above listed.