RODE VideoMic Pro+ with Rycote Lyre Suspension Mount
- Coming Soon!
From No Film School:
RØDE's VideoMic Pro has become a standard on-board mic for run-and-gun shooters and DIYers of all types, using a wide variety of cameras. Back in August, RØDE added the Rycote Lyre suspension system to the VideoMic Pro along with updates to its windscreen and camera cable. The VideoMic Pro+ takes those updates further, recognizing the needs of shooters out in the field and the demands they put on their on-camera mics.
Key features of the VideoMic Pro+ include:
- Separate control for output levels
- A two-stage high-pass filter at 75 Hz & 150 Hz
- High frequency shelf to control signal capture at the source
- A new detachable 3.5 mm output cable
- Allows users to remove the standard TRS output cable and attach any RØDE SC cables to make the microphone suitable for any camera rig
- Locking connector ring to connect to professional XLR inputs on cameras
- Improved windshield
- Uses microfibers to further improve wind resistance by increasing the volume of the windshield and providing more protection for the capsule
- Microphone capsule sits higher
- Windshield cover is optimized for shooting in all environments
- Improved battery capacity and power functions
- Microphone can now operate on two AA batteries
- New LB1 lithium-ion high-capacity rechargeable battery fits in same AA battery compartment with a battery life of 100 hours of continuous use
- Battery can be internally charged via the VMP+’s micro USB port
- Fully charged in two hours
- Microphone can be powered continuously via micro USB even without a battery
- Improved battery door for ease of use
- 3.5 mm output cable features automatic power function, detecting power from the camera’s microphone input when the camera is turned on and off, automatically switching the microphone on and off simultaneously with the camera or when 3.5 mm output cable is detached
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
DVeStore does not pay import fees for international shipments.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You can view the UPS Shipping Map below to estimate delivery time for your UPS Ground package.
At DveStore we work diligently to protect the safety and security of our customers and our assets.
All orders are at our discretion to be checked for fraudulent activity on varying levels of research. If we are unable to verify your payment through the information you have provided, we will communicate what is needed for us to move forward with the order process. Additional information, including but not limited to, a photo ID, passport and/or payment details may be requested. Orders processed with Paypal secure payment system will never be asked for credit card information. Should you choose to check out with Paypal, we ask that you reference or use the email address which your Paypal account is linked to.
DveStore’s integrity to communicate with our customers holds true in our payment processing procedures. Questions or concerns are always welcomed.Returns
Call: 1 (360) 653-7063
All products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return the product for your money back less shipping charges, within 30 days of the original purchase. If the product has been used, a 15% re-stock fee may apply at our discretion.
To return an item for a refund, first call or email us to receive an RMA number. Please package item in all original packaging from the manufacturer, including any manuals, warranty cards and etc. (Missing these items will automatically subject the item to the 15% restocking fee) Please ship the item back with the RMA # written on the outside of the package: please do not write on or place stickers/labels on the original manufacturer's packaging.