- Compact and Lightweight
- Ultra compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders
- Condenser Capsule
- The broadcast-quality condenser capsule has a supercardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear
- Integrated Shockmount and Windscreen
- The integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear
- 3-Way Level Control
- The 3-way level control offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes, letting you set the perfect level regardless of what device the mic is connected to
- High Pass Filter
- The power/HPF switch lets you turn the mic off, set it for a flat frequency response, or engage the 80Hz high pass filter. The filter minimizes the impact of low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar distractions
- Versatile Mounting
- The integrated camera shoe and 3/8" threaded mount offer easy attachment to cameras and boom poles
- Standard Plug
- The 3.5mm plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices
- Long Battery Life
- The VideoMic Pro operates for up to 70 hours on a single 9V battery, allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements
The Rode DeadCat VMP Wind Muff for VideoMic Pro is an artificial fur wind cover for the Rode VideoMic Pro. The windshield is designed for minimizing any wind noise when recording in high wind conditions. The DeadCat VMP protects against wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent and accurate.
The Micro Boompole from Rode is a convenient and portable, 3-piece boom pole. Lightweight and precision balanced, the anodized aluminum pole features intuitive twist locks for smooth extension. This boom pole extends up to 6.75ft.
- Three section boom pole
- Precision balanced anodized aluminum construction
- Intuitive lock/release system
Ergonomic grip handle
The VXLR from Rode Microphones is an adapter that converts a 3.5mm mono mini jack input to a male XLR output. It can also accept a stereo input, but will send a mono signal to left and right channels.
The adapter is especially useful for the videographer who needs to have a microphone with a mini jack connect to an XLR input on a video camera.