What's in the Box:
- RODE NTG-4 Directional Condenser Microphone
- RODE RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- RODE ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- Windshield for NTG4 & NTG4+
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
Due to restrictions, this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
The NTG4 builds on the platform created by RØDE's award-winning NTG1 shotgun microphone. A broadcast-quality directional condenser microphone designed to provide premium audio recording in a versatile range of applications including on-camera and boom mounted.
Visit the NTG4 feature page
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Intuitive Digital Switching
Control the in-built high-pass filter, pad and high frequency boost using convenient digital switching on the microphone body. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off.
The NTG4 & NTG4+ both feature an all-new condenser capsule from RØDE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)|
|Maximum SPL||135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dB-A|
|Dimensions||225mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration with manufacturer|