What's in the Box:
- RODE NTG-4+ Directional Condenser Microphone with Inbuilt Battery
- RODE RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- RODE ZP2 Padded Zip Pouch (large)
- Windshield for NTG4 & NTG4+
- Micro USB cable
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity and the convenience of on-board equalisation/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
Visit the NTG4+ feature page
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Intuitive Digital Switching
Control the in-built high-pass filter, pad and high frequency boost using convenient digital switching on the microphone body. Persistent states ensure your settings are retained when the microphone is switched off.
Internal Battery (NTG4+)
Provides 150+ hours of operation from with a charge time of only two hours. The included MicroUSB cable makes charging simple and convenient, meaning the mic can be charged via a computer, power-brick or even your car.
The NTG4 & NTG4+ both feature an all-new condenser capsule from RØDE with low noise floor, higher sensitivity and a rich, smooth character.
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)|
|Maximum SPL||135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dB-A|
|Dimensions||278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration with manufacturer|