What's in the Box
- RODE NT5 Compact 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- RODE WS5 Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- RODE RM5 Durable Microphone Clip
- RODE ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- 3/8" and 5/8" Thread Adapter
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
RODE NT5 Microphone
The NT5 is RØDE's premier small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, sometimes referred to as a 'pencil mic'.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Expanding the NT5's versatility, an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule (NT45-O) is available.
Also available as a matched pair.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Available as Certified Match Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||13.9mV|
|Sensitivity||-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dB-A|
|Dimensions||118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD|