What's in the Box:
- RODE NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
- RODE RM3 Durable Microphone Clip
- RODE RC4 Rugged Microphone Case
- RODE WS4 Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- 5-pin to Stereo Minijack Cable
- 5-pin to dual XLR cable
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
The NT4 solves the age-old problem of stereo recording by eliminating the need to purchase matched pairs and the associated complex set-up bars and adapters to get professional results.
With a fixed 90 Degree X/Y configuration and perfectly matched stereo condenser capsules, the NT4 lets you record any source with immaculate stereo detail.
The NT4 has a 128 dB dynamic range, 143 dBA SPL and low self-noise. Offering selectable battery or phantom power operation with power indicator light, the NT4 is ideally suited to both studio and location recording.
The RØDE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment. Simply place the microphone and capture a realistic stereo field using a single microphone.
Combining an acoustically matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design in a studio or in the field.
The NT4's versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The RØDE NT4 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2” capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - 5 pin stereo XLR, Minijack (Via included cable) and dual 3-pin XLR (via included cable)
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Includes custom twin head windshield WS4, RC4 case and 5-pin Minijack and XLR stereo cables
- Surface mount circuitry
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||13.9mV|
|Sensitivity||-38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||16dB-A|
|Dimensions||231.00mmH x 61.00mmW x 33.00mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration with manufacturer|