What's in the Box:
- RODE NT1-A 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- RODE SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR cable (6m/20') shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Premium Drawstring Microphone Dust Cover
- Instructional DVD
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
- Large-diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-low self-noise (5dBA)
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Comes in complete recording kit, with a RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
The RØDE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world’s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips.
The RØDE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||13.7mV|
|Sensitivity||-31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||5dB-A|
|Dimensions||190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration with manufacturer|