What's in the Box
- NT-USB Mini Microphone
- USB Cable
- Thread Mount Adapter
- Phottix AR35 Desktop Boom Arm Stand
- Table Mounting Clamp
- Mic Clip Holder
- Screws for Attaching Hardware
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Rode Connect grants the ability to connect up to four NT-USB Minis to a single computer, seamless integration with video call and streaming applications, and so much more. RØDE Connect is the easiest way to record a podcast and livestream with incredible audio.
The Rode NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-class studio mics to a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, it’s the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini brings the pristine sound quality of RØDE’s world-renowned studio mics to a compact USB platform. It has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar – anything you throw in front of it. It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording. It’s incredibly easy to set up and use, with simple controls, an in-built pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It features a unique detachable magnetic desk stand – not only does this provide a sturdy base on any desktop, it also makes it incredibly easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down – wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible. Whether you’re streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Skype, the NT-USB Mini will ensure you’re heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. And it looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
Phottix AR35 Desktop Boom Arm Stand
Ideal for voiceover recording, ASMR production, or even mounting small LED lights, the Phottix AR35 is a boom arm stand that attaches to your desk thanks to its mounting clamp, and allows for easy height and angle adjustments during your production. The boom, which is fashioned out of heavy-duty steel, sports a maximum reach of 32.7", and anything mounted to its 1/4" threaded screw can be rotated up to 180°.
This boom arm is compatible with most camera mounts and shockmounts, and can support such devices up to 2.2 lb. A mic clip holder, fashioned out of ABS, is included, as is the table mounting clamp. A 1/4" to 3/8" screw and a 3/8" to 5/8" screw are also included to bolster compatibility with mics, cameras, and more.