What's in the Box:
- RODE M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone
- RODE RM3 Durable Microphone Clip
- RODE ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
The RØDE M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The RØDE M2 live condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Lockable on/off switch
- Ergonomically designed heavy duty all-metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||35Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||141dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||5.2mV|
|Sensitivity||-44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||23dB-A|
|Dimensions||187.00mmH x 47.00mmW x 47.00mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration with manufacturer|