What's in the Box:
- RODE K2 Variable Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Valve Microphone
- RODE SM2 Microphone Shock Mount
- RODE RC2 Rugged Microphone Case
- K2 Power Supply
- K2 Cable
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty with Product Registration
The RØDE K2 is the result of designing and building 1000's of valve microphones.
The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of RØDE's commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
At the 2004 Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines voted the K2 the "Best Studio Microphone of 2004"
- Large 1" capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||162dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||30.0mV|
|Sensitivity||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||10dB-A|
|Dimensions||208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration with manufacturer|