What's in the Box
- Prompter People Proline Plus 17" Teleprompter with 17" Reversing Monitor
- USB Dongle with Flip-Q PRO Software
- Detachable Camera Rail
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Prompter People Proline Plus 17" Teleprompter with 17" Reversing Monitor features a 17" 400 cd/m² reversing monitor, 60/40 beamsplitter glass, and a 20' reading range. The teleprompter supports nearly any camcorder, ranging from MiniDV to ENG. The teleprompter comes with an aluminum extrusion frame, which enables mounting the camera to the prompter without requiring counterweights. Height and angle adjustments allow the 60/40 glass to be tuned to ensure that the camera is centered and suited to the presenter's viewing angle and can be folded down for transport and storage. The removable camera rail enables packing the unit into an optional hard case. You can mount the camera to the prompter and mount that setup to your tripod in a traditional manner, or with an optional FreeStanding kit, you can mount your camera to your tripod and separately mount the prompter to a stand in front of your camera.
Flip-Q Pro software, with a dual screen scrolling engine, reverses the secondary PC or Mac laptop output without reversing the operator's display. This enables the use of less expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance. It features an RTF text editor, and allows you to import RTF and TXT files. Additionally, Flip-Q Pro software offers color background, color fonts, preset font size, color, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker. The software comes on a USB dongle so that it can be used on multiple computers. Just plug the dongle into the computer you want to use at a given time.
- The 60/40 beamsplitter glass provides a bright overlay of text that your talent can read from up to 20' away, yet the text is invisible to your camera.
- Supports nearly any camera ranging from MiniDV to DSLR, and ENG cameras.
- Aluminum extrusion frame - provides counterweight-free balance when used with any camera size.
- Can be easily folded for secure transport and storage.
- Supports HDMI, VGA, and composite inputs.
- Monitor is self-reversing.
- Traditional or freestanding mounting is possible. Freestanding mounting is when the glass, hood, and monitor can be mounted on a stand in front of the camera instead of mounting the camera to the prompter and then mounting the entire set up on a tripod. An optional FreeStanding and 15mm rod kit are available to achieve freestanding mode.
Flip-Q Pro Software
- Dual screen scrolling engine - reverses the secondary PC or laptop output without reversing the operators display.
- Enables the use of less-expensive non-reversing VGA displays without sacrificing the functionality or performance.
- Sensitivity control.
- Features an RTF text editor.
- Allows you to import RTF and TXT files.
- Offers color background, color fonts, preset font size, color, style, black and white fonts, user selectable cue points, run lists, run from selected cursor and selectable cue marker.
- Features mirror secondary display, quarter size operator display, sensitivity control, UNICODE support, and foot pedal support.
- Comes with find, replace, and undo functions, wireless controller option, text justification, variable line spacing, and interface in 9 different languages.