Pro K 5" Screen Protector for the Atomos Samurai Blade
The Pro K Solutions OCP (Optical Clarity Protection) Screen Protector design for the Atomos Samurai Blade can also be used to protect the 5" screen on the Atomos Ninja Blade. The unique ultra-thin and clear PET Protective film provides UV protection, visual optical clarity and increases definition. The material is scratch and smudge resistant. The adhesive is residue-free and can be removed quickly using the included squeegy.
Crystal Clear Image
The film protects your screen and maintains clarity, even in bright light conditions
PET Protective film provides superior screen protection against scratches and damage
Pro K Solutions technology allows fingerprints and oils to wipe away easily
This residue-free adhesive means your screen protector goes on easy and comes off clean. It is washable and reusable
• Gently clean your screen thoroughly as required and recommended by manufacturer. We have provided a cleaning cloth for your final wipe prior to application in a “dust free environment”.
• Center film over your panel to judge accurate placement. Allowing for a slight gap on all sides between the film and bezel. Using Tab #01 (Red), gently lift the PET Release film halfway, exposing the adhesive side of the functional protective film. Avoid contact with adhesive.
• Align Protection Film with center of panel. Allowing for a slight gap on all sides between the film and bezel. Peel the remainder of PET Release film. Gently smooth the protector into place to prevent bubbling and rippling.
• Remove any bubbles manually or gently with the squeegee card (blue strip facing film) provided in a pulling back motion (do not push the squeegee card forwards).
• Using Tab#02 (Blue), peel to remove the masking film to reveal your newly protected panel.
Storage and usage conditions
• Film should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight & be used within 12 months from date of shipment.
• Surfaces to which film is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
• Film should be replaced within 12 months of initial application.
What's in the Box:
• Custom Fit Screen Protector
• Cleaning Cloth