The security of your information is very important to us, DVE Store does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any third-party, person or company.
We may grant access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to perform their functions. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
DVE Store will NOT
- Sell, rent, or lease your personal information.
- Keep you on our mailing lists if you have requested to be removed.
- Share your information with any trading partners unless you have requested information, products, or services that can be best handled by another company.
DVE Store will
Information we collect
There are two types of information that DVE Store collects online: (1) personally identifiable information supplied by visitors to our web site, and (2) non-personal information gathered as visitors navigate through the web site.
Personally Identifiable Information we may collect
Personally identifiable information refers to a person’s or entity’s direct information such as name, address, telephone and email address. Your Personally identifiable information is collected during these instances:
- When you place an order on our site, you are required to provide your name, email address, telephone, mailing address, and credit card information in order for us to process your order.
- As part of our check out process, you will be able to choose whether or not you'd like to register an account profile with us. By creating an account profile, DVE Store can begin to customize your experience, as well as provide a faster method of checkout and the ability to view your order status.
- When you voluntarily provide us with your information via a web form on our website, you are automatically subscribed to our email newsletter. Please note you can unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time.
Your Personally identifiable information may be shared with the mail carrier service or credit card processing companies in order to process your order.
Non- Personal Information, such as pixels, cookies and web beacons are used to help analyze how visitors navigate your site. None of this information identifies you personally and is only used to improve the user experience on https://www.dvestore.com/
Non-personal information that we may collect
- Website "Cookies" are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser. "Cookies" are designed as a mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity anonymously. For example when you get to our site via an affiliate link, this is how that affiliate will receive commission. Additionally, a "cookie" can be used to recover your shopping cart items during your last visit so that they are accessible to you on subsequent visits until you either place an order or delete the items from the shopping cart.
- A Web beacon is an electronic image, also known as a clear GIF or a single-pixel (1x1). Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on a visitor's computer, such as a visitor's "cookie", the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed.
- Server log is a log file automatically created and maintained by a server consisting of a list of activities a user performed. DVE Store can use this to collect session data, which can help us find fraudulent activity and other bugs on our website.
Although DVE Store uses pixels, cookies and web beacons, the information and behaviors are not tied to the user unless we are specifically told by you.
Minors and personally identifiable information
This web site is designed for those 13 years of age and older. We will not knowingly collect information of any kind from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware of a visitor under the age of 13 providing information on our site, we will terminate any accounts associated with that visitor and purge our databases of all information provided by that visitor.
Access, accuracy and opt-out rights
DVE Store, will make every effort to provide you with access to your personally identifiable information for you to review, update or correct the data. DVE Store will take the necessary steps to verify your identity before enabling the edits, viewing or change of data. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on personal identifiable information modifications.
If you would like DVE Store to not gather non-personal information about you or place "cookies" on your browser, you can change your "cookie" and other security settings on your web browser. You can refer to your browser's manual to find out more about your security settings. Please keep in mind that changing these security settings may prevent you from using our website efficiently.
If you have registered an account on this website you can edit the identifiable information relating to your account by clicking “Account” on the right top corner of any page on https://www.dvestore.com/. You can also view order history and status under “orders” when logged in to your account.
You can opt-out of DVE Store contact at any time. This choice or “unsubscribe” button is generally offered at the bottom of our emails. If you are having difficulty or need help with removing yourself from our contact list please contact email@example.com and we will take care of that for you.
Your information is extremely important to us, at DVE Store we follow industry standards to protect all information submitted by you to us, both during the transmission process and once we receive it. DVE Store holds a SSL certificate from GeoTrust in order to ensure online customer security with SSL. SSL known as, Secure Socket Layers encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database. All purchasing order personal information is shared with Signifyd, in order to prevent fraudulent credit card transactions. For more information on Signifyd's procedures, visit the Signifyd website. In the event that your order is marked as suspicious we may request additional information from you.
To be sure you’re browsing secure pages, check your browser's status bar (located at the bottom of the window or next to the URL) for the closed padlock icon. This lock will appear closed if the page is secure and open if the page is not secure. Another way to tell is if you see the "s" after the "http" (https://..) in the Web site URL to indicate that you're in a secure environment.
Third-party and data collection information
DVE Store, may share your personally identifiable information for facilitation of your order. For example, we must share your name, address, and phone number to our shipping carrier in order to ship your items. We may also provide credit card information to our credit card processing and fraudulent protection company.
In addition, we may grant limited access to your name and email address to the agency that deploys emails and other marketing campaigns on our behalf for the sole purpose of improving our marketing outreach programs. DVE Store requires all third-party to keep any shared personally identifiable information confidential. With our approval these third-Party may also place “cookies” on your browser for marketing purposes. Please note that all third-party companies will use the data to only perform their functions and cannot use the information for any other purpose other than for the DVE Store.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you’d like more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for our Terms and Conditions Click Here