The new and improved PK1 PRO Mini Stand Mk II for ATEM MINI /PRO/ISO is here! Wider base for the switcher, flat top bar for your accesories and four cold shoe adapters are the new changes from its predeccesor.
Stronger, with new features and plethora of accesories, the PK1 PRO Mini Stand designed by Aaron Parecki is the best companion for your ATEM Mini video switcher.
Featuring add-ons (sold seperately) such as Anti-Tilt legs, Retaining Clips, T5 SSD holder and more, this is the best stand in the market!
Here's a list of the significant changes from the original PK1 Pro stand compared to the PK1 Pro MKII.
- The design better matches the PK1 Extreme stand.
- Contains mounting holes for the retaining clips and rear support feet.
- The top bar is easier to assemble, using a new slide-in square nut instead of the awkward hex nut.
- The top bar is stronger, to better support heavier 7-8" devices like the YoloBox Pro and Blackmagic Video Assist.
- The top bar is square with the base instead of at an angle.
- The top bar fits a decorative name plate.
- All PK1 Pro MKIIs sold are manufactured by Inux3D to ensure consistent quality and a fantastic unboxing experience.