The core of Panasonic's SR200P 1.9 GHz Digital Wireless Microphone system, the WX-SR204DN digital wireless receiver supports four wireless microphone channels (choose between Panasonic’s WX-ST200 handheld mics and/or WX-ST400 lavalier mic + wireless bodypacks). Perfect for classrooms, conference rooms, auditoriums, museums, retail, and bars / restaurants, the WX-SR204DN features RJ45 (CAT5 / CAT5e / CAT6) connections for 2 Dante® connections (primary and secondary), for up to eight (8) external antennas (WX-SA250), an RJ45 connection for an optional expansion receiver, and an ethernet network connection for easy integration with third party control systems such as Crestron, Extron, Q-SYS, and others. LEDs on the front panel show the system status during startup & microphone pairing, antenna status during operation, and an LED indicator of when the receiver is being controlled remotely. Secure Euroblock connectors for an external audio input and a mix output also included. Ships with rack ears for easy rack mount installation.
- Four channel DECT digital wireless receiver
- Dante® digital audio connections (2 x RJ45, 1 primary & 1 secondary) with AES67 mode
- Easy to setup – no need for planning / allocation of channels; Secure pairing with Panasonic microphones
- Supports nearly any room size; up to 8 antennas can be connected
- Connection for optional expansion receiver (WX-SE200 or WX-SE200DN)