What's in the Box
- Panasonic WX-SR204 4-Channel Rackmount Digital Wireless Receiver (1.9 GHz)
- Rack-Ear Set
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
The Panasonic WX-SR204 is a rackmount four-channel digital wireless receiver for use with the WX-ST200 handheld microphone transmitter and the WX-ST400 bodypack transmitter (both available separately). The system operates in the 1.9 GHz range, far away from potential Wi-Fi and TV interference, and is designed to provide reliable audio reception with an operating range up to 150'. The receiver is well suited for hybrid in-room/virtual presentations in a wide variety of spaces ranging from small conference rooms to larger event spaces and auditoriums. Connect up to 8 antennas (available separately) using Cat 5 cables and tuck the receiver away in the equipment closet for a neat and tidy set up.
At a Glance
- Four-channel digital wireless receiver
- Easy to set up—no need for planning or allocation of channels
- Secure pairing with Panasonic microphones
- Supports nearly any room size; up to 8 antennas can be connected
- Supports external audio input and mixing with mic channels
- Ethernet networking enables additional configuration from Panasonic setting software and easy integration with 3rd party control systems (Crestron, Extron & Q-SYS modules available)
- Rack mountable (1-RU size, rack ears included)
Wide Range of Frequencies with Noise Suppression
Panasonic designed the WX-SR200P 1.9 GHz Digital Wireless Microphone System to focus on presentation applications with a wider frequency range of 100 Hz to 15 kHz than normal conversations (which usually range from 100 Hz to 4 kHz) to deliver crystal clear amplification of low and high pitch sounds. New noise suppression technology enables sound to be reproduced even more clearly.
Easy Pairing of Microphones to Receiver for an Encrypted Signal
The wireless receiver and microphone can be paired simply by pushing a button on each device. Once the devices are paired, communication only takes place between the wireless receiver and microphone, eliminating noise between systems and achieving secure communication.
Easy Controls, Automatic Monitoring & More
The automatic interference avoidance feature continuously monitors the channels that are used and selects secure channels where noise will not occur. The WX-SA250 Wireless Antenna (available separately) has multiple internal antennas for diversity reception. When multiple wireless antennas are installed, the handover feature automatically selects the audio from the antenna with the strongest reception.