Introducing the Ozen AGILE 5 featuring incrementally-adjustable counterbalancing with a ‘zero’ increment of counterbalance and (7) repeatable increments, tailored to Blackmagicdesign’s extremely small and lightweight cameras. The result is supreme control of pan & tilt maneuvers, exceeding expectation of even the most discriminating operator.
Like all of OZEN’s AGILE-series fluid heads, your choice of camera mounting interface is available – for AGILE 5, the mini-version of the familiar spring-loaded capture-type camera mounting interface called E-Z LOAD
AGILE 5 features (3) repeatable increments of true pan & tilt fluid drag that neither deteriorates nor deviates with use. Pan & tilt brakes are distinguishable and 90-degree opposed, (1) extending pan bar is included, pan bar rosettes are replaceable for longer fluid head lifespan, and the bubble-level is illuminated with a simple tap-button.
- Anodized aluminum tubes are pinned to their joints – not glued.
- Brake levers are adjustable for wear.
- Extending mid-level spreader & rubber feet -- included AT NO EXTRA COST.
- Height range: 22” - 59” / 59 – 149cm.
- Carry-weight: 5.6 lbs. / 2.55kg.
- Carry length: 26.7"/68cm.