What's in the Box
- Nimbus WiMi5150A Wireless HDMI H.264 Encoder/Decoder Set
- WiMi5150A Transmitter
- WiMi5150A Receiver
- 3 x 6 dBi Bar Antenna for Transmitter
- 3 x 6 dBi Bar Antenna for Receiver
- Sony L-Series Battery Plate
- Nimbus DCA12M Mini 12 VDC Adapter for WiMi6220, WiMi5150A, and WiMi5200
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The WiMi5150A Wireless HDMI H.264 Encoder/Decoder Set from Nimbus is a point-to-point Wi-Fi transmission system with a 4921' range and only 30ms latency. With both units featuring built-in 5 GHz Wi-Fi, no additional network connection is required.
The transmitter encodes and sends up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal as an H.264 encoded signal, and the receiver decodes it and outputs it as video. Up to three receivers in total can be paired with the transmitter for multicast operation over the same range and with the same near-zero delay.
The transmitter and receiver feature a single HDMI port each. The set includes one L-series battery plate for the transmitter and one power adapter for the receiver, although both units support continuous power via 2-pin LEMO inputs. Both units offer a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom.
- 4921' range over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 30ms latency
- Up to 1080p60 and UXGA VESA HDMI resolutions
- Multicasting to up to three receivers
- H.264 (MPEG-4 Parts 10: AVC) encoding/decoding
- Baseline profile with level 4.2
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads