TRACK > FOLLOW > CAPTURE
Polymotion Chat is an easily deployable automated camera tracking solution that allows an operator to automate up to six presenter and guest camera positions. Using limb and face detection software Polymotion Chat tracks subject movements and provides stable and natural-looking content. The camera agnostic automated subject tracking system is available for multiple broadcast and capture scenarios with 3 different solutions available: Pro, Studio & Broadcast. So whether you have simple tracking requirements or much more advanced large-scale studio needs, Polymotion Chat can help streamline and automate your work-flow.
AUTOMATED CAMERA TRACKING SOFTWARE
Drive Efficiencies With Your Workflow with Automated Subject Tracking
Polymotion Chat’s computer vision engine detects limbs and builds a stick model to enable it to track subjects. This not only means the camera tracking system creates high-quality broadcast level output (without losing resolution — like some pan and scan systems), it is more reliable than other facial tracking solutions and is able to deal with occlusion — such as people crossing in front of each other.
POLYMOTION CHAT PRO: AUTOMATE YOUR CONTROL
Polymotion Chat Pro is a low-cost automated subject tracking solution for PTZ cameras where reliability and smooth natural movements are important. The camera tracking software uses an advanced CV (computer vision) engine which allows any user to automatically track a subject — providing consistent, reliable, smooth camera tracking shots.
With a presenter camera tracking solution such as Chat Pro controlling up to 3 cameras, the simple UI means any operator can concentrate on getting their message out, without having to worry about who is going to control the cameras. There is support for Panasonic, Sony, Birddog and many other 3rd Party PTZs. You can also mix vendors, controlling 3 different cameras at the same time.
Chat pro is a perfect presenter tracking system for universities, corporate events, presentations and house of worship, where the system’s pre-programmed moves can be started and controlled by anyone.
CHAT PRO KEY FEATURES
- Simple automated PTZ tracking for 1-3 cameras
- Real-time automated control
- Slow, gentle movements, like a camera man
- Support for 3rd party PTZ cameras
- Optional hardware controller
- NDI Control (including video preview) & VISCA over IP Control
SIMPLE & EASY TO USE
Polymotion Chat has an intuitive touch-screen UI designed for simplicity, flexibility and ease of use. The UI can be customised with preset buttons, preset moves and much more, all with the purpose of streamlining the work-flow of the operator for simple, smooth automated PTZ tracking.
SUPPORTED PTZ CAMERAS
Minimum Hardware Specs
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i7, AMD Ryzen 7 or equivalent
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX1080 or greater (GPU must be NVIDIA to support CUDA)
- RAM: 16GB
Recommended Hardware Specs
- Operating System: Windows 10-
- CPU: Intel i9, AMD Ryzen 9 or equivalent
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA RTX4000 (GPU must be NVIDIA to support CUDA)
- RAM: 32GB
NVIDIA GPU models currently not supported
- For the gaming cards they are the “30” series cards – RTX 30XX variants
- For workstation cards they are the “A” range of Quadro’s – Quadro RTX AX000