What's in the Box
- Marantz Professional PMD-750T Beltpack Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone (2.4 GHz)
- PMD-750R Receiver
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Foam and Fuzzy Windscreens
- Cold/Hot Shoe Adapter
- 2 x Belt Clips
- Output Cable with Right-Angle 3.5mm Plug
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Marantz Professional PMD-750 is a portable digital wireless system for film and video production, which features a beltpack transmitter, a receiver, and an omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The lightweight (at 3.02 oz) receiver is designed for mounting on a DSLR camera's hot shoe or rig, and is capable of pairing with two transmitters simultaneously (second transmitter available separately), giving you the option to capture speech or dialog for two people, in interview or acting situations.
The system operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency range, which is less susceptible to TV and radio interference. It provides high-resolution 96 kHz / 24-bit uncompressed audio, at a range up to 100'. The receiver and transmitter are equipped with locking 4-pin mini-XLR jacks to ensure that body-worn microphones and receiver output cable are securely connected. Both units are powered with two AA batteries and feature a simple-to-operate interface with an OLED display that is easily readable outdoor in sunlight.
The PMD-750 ships with a receiver output cable, foam and fuzzy windscreens, a cold-/hot-shoe adapter, and two belt clips.
- Complete 2.4 GHz portable digital wireless system for DSLR cameras
- PMD-750R receiver with compact and lightweight (3.2 oz) design is ideal for mounting on camera hot shoe or on rig
- PMD-750T beltpack transmitter with robust belt clip
- Omnidirectional lavalier microphone for speech and dialog applications
- Rugged construction for use in the field
- Simple, easy-to-operate user interface
- OLED screens on the transmitter and receiver are easily readable outdoor in sunlight
- Locking 4-pin mini-XLR input and output jacks for secure connectivity
- AA battery-powered
- Receiver can pair to two transmitters for expandability (second transmitter available separately)
- System includes foam and fuzzy windscreens, right-angled receiver output cable, cold/hot shoe adapter, and two belt clips