The Magewell Mini Repeater HDMI 4K repeater receives and equalizes an HDMI signal and outputs it to another HDMI cable. It ensures clear delivery of 4K/2K/HD signal over a longer total length of cable. When a capture card directly captures the signal and it shows black-and-white dots (random digital noise or dropout), or the Properties panel reports “no signal” or “unsupported signal”, you can try using the repeater. It can fix the corrupted signal at the receiving end, or generate a better signal at the sending end, so that the user can capture the image correctly. However, if the signal is seriously corrupted, the repeater might not solve the problem. The optimum place for the repeater is typically midway between the source and the capture device. If a long cable is not delivering a stable signal, try replacing the long cable with two shorter cables, with the repeater connected in-between them.
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0
- Compatible with DVI standards
- Support 3D, 4K x 2K, HDCP 1.x/2.x
- Receive and equalize signals
- Eliminate signal dithering
- Provide DDC buffer
- Support up to 597MHz Pixel rate
- Support up to 6.0 Gbps HDMI Data rate
- powered by HDMI signal or external power supply (5V)
- The onboard LED shows the status of input/output.
- The suggested cable length for input: TBD
- The suggested cable length for output: TBD
- Note: The cable length for input is related to the actual signal source, receiver and HDMI cable. The value here is provided based on the result of the manufacturer’s tests and serves only as a reference to users.
|Input Signal||TMDS (HDMI/DVI-D?|
|Input/output interface:||HDMI Type A|
|Working Temperature||0-50 deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-20-80 deg C|
|Relative Humidity:||5% – 90% (non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption:||TBD, 5V as the maximum current: TB|
|Dimensions||58.22 mm x 27.26mm x 10.80 mm|
|Accessory||USB to 5V cable|