What's in the Box
- (1) x Lectrosonics WM Wireless Transmitter
- (2) x Dual Lithium AA Batteries
- (1) x Lectrosonics M152/WP Lavalier Microphone
- (1) x Lectrosonics WMBCSL Belt Clip
- (1) x Lectrosonics ORINGKIT/WM O-ring Kit
- (1) x Quickstart Guide
Due to manufacturer's restrictions this item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
Watertight Beltpack Transmitter
- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range
- Machined aluminum, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in wet environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety
of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry with selectable voltage
Designed for wet or dusty environments, the WM transmitter features O-ring sealed battery compartments and input jack, a compression sealed antenna port and gasket sealed control panel and back cover. Dual AA batteries provide twice the operating time of earlier watertight transmitter designs. Larger membrane switches and control panel and a highly visible, backlit LCD enhance the user interface.
Battery Life Chart
|WM 50 mW (2AA):||14.5 hrs|
|WM 100 mW (2AA):||14 hrs|
|WM 250 mW (2AA):||7.5 hrs|
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee’s wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).